1 tsp dry ranch dressing packet
1 1/2 tablespoons powdered parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
1. Preheat oven to the heat specified on the pizza dough package or recipe.
2. Unroll your pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Pat or roll the dough so its anout 12 x 8 inches. Use a pizza wheel to cut the dough into 24 squares.
3. Combine 1 tsp packaged dry ranch dressing with 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered parmesan cheese and set aside.
4. Place cheese, chicken, and bacon in the center of each square and top with about 1 tablespoon shredded cheese, making sure you'll be able to enclose the filling withthe dough.
5. When all of your dough squares have cheese and toppings on them, carefully lift up each square and wrap the dough around the toppings. Pinch to make sure each ball is sealed shut and then place them seam side down in a lightly sprayed pie pan.
6. Brush the tops of the dough balls with olive oil or melted butter and then sprinkle with the parmesan-ranch mix.
7. Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on the top, checking them every few minutes after 10 minutes.