1 cup sour cream
7 tablespoons all purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoom baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. place an iron skillet or griddle over medium-low heat.
2. place tje sour cream in a medium bowl. Dump in the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
3. Stir together very, very gently.
4. whisk the eggs in a seperate bowl.
5. add the vanilla to the eggs and stir to combine.
6. Pour the egg mixture into the sour cream/flour mixture.
7. stir together gently.
8. melt about a tablespoon of butter on the griddle.
9. pour the batter onto the griddle 1/4 cup at a time.
10. cook for about 1-1 1/2 minutes then flip over.